To provide a platform on which believers from around the world can gather, combine and leverage the resources (human resources, training, finances, etc...) that are largely dormant in the churches in the Middle East.
To build a hub and network that facilitate the mobilization, training, and sending of missionaries from the Middle East and North Africa to the world. Our goal is to equip Christians from the Middle East and North Africa to go. Specifically, our long- term goal is to build the capacity of the MECWM to equip 220 long-term students annually, which is an average of ten Christians per year from each of the 22 Arab League countries.
Visit the new MECWM website to sign up for exclusive updates!
We are thrilled to tell you about an exciting upcoming project, the Middle East Center for World Missions (MECWM), which we are prayerfully planning to build in Beirut, Lebanon, over the next 10 years!
That the Church in the Middle East and North Africa would send out large numbers of indigenous missionaries to effectively and efficiently make disciples for Christ in their region and globally.
Our solution involves building a hub (The MECWM) where Christians and can come together, get equipped, and be sent out. The MECWM is comprised of 5 departments:
1. Growth: Helping the Church Build a Strong Foundation
2. Gathering: Unifying the Church through Corporate Prayer and Events
3. Outreach: Training the Body of Christ in Evangelism, Discipleship, and Missions
4. Media: Giving the Church a Global Voice through Arts and Technology
5. Strategy: Developing Global Missions Strategy through Research and Advocacy